We are not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- MOTORCYCLE TITLE PAWNS that are in default and are subject to loss of pawned collateral.
- Failure to make payments on time may result in loss of a vehicle.
- Clients must qualify and show the ability to repay the pawn.
- Motorcycle title pawns are for emergency financial needs.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on motorcycle title pawns may be as much as 300%.
- A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of a pawn are by agreement of both parties and assuming payments are made in a timely fashion. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- Our company complies with all state and local pawn codes & laws.